Monday, July 7, 2008

Amusement

An interaction between my 9 year old brother and my mother. I cannot explain to you the absurd, hilarious comedy that IS my family.

Mom: What do you want for breakfast: raisin toast, raisin bran, or a pop tart?

Luke: It doesn't matter, if you're going to make me wear shorts, I might as well stop eating anyway.

Mom: Luke, the shorts look fine, and its field day and that's not a day to wear jeans, especially when it's going to be 92 degrees this afternoon.

Luke: Mom, I hate shorts. I always wear jeans. I hate shorts. I don't want to wear these.

Mom: Luke, you're wearing shorts, that's final. Now, pick something. What do you want for breakfast.

Luke: FINE! I'll have an order of no choices with a side of DEPRESSION!!!

2 comments:

wisdalum said...

If your brother disappears one day you should probably come look for him at my house...

This brightened my day immensely :)

wisdalum said...

If your brother disappears one day you should probably come look for him at my house...

This brightened my day immensely :)